I'm a machine learning engineer located in Vancouver, BC with a background in software engineering and embedded systems. I've been developing software professionally for over a decade, with the last 5 years focusing on machine learning and data science.
I'm a professionally-licensed engineer under EGBC and I currently work at Delta Controls as a senior ML engineer where I lead the technical development of ML systems across different teams within the organization. I've deployed ML systems on the web, mobile, and embedded devices.
What I Do #
- End-to-end Machine Learning Development & ML strategy
- Proof-of-concept and prototype development
- Model development
- Computer Vision, time-series classification, NLP and LLMs, environmental sound classification
- ML Engineering and systems design
- Data/Training pipeline development
- Signal processing
- Sensors, actuators, and robotics
- Software engineering
- Firmware, embedded Systems, and IoT design/development
- Native iOS Development
Tools and Frameworks #
- ML & Scientific Computing: PyTorch, Scikit-Learn, Tensorflow, Numpy, Pandas, Jupyter notebook/lab
- Databases: SQLite, PostgreSQL, TimescaleDB
- Inference: OpenCV, ONNX, TFlite, SIMD, Accelerate
- Orchestration & MLOps: Airflow, Dagster, MLFlow, DVC, MQTT
- Cloud: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Operating Systems: Linux, macOS, Windows, RTOS, Bare metal
If you're interested in my work, you can check out some of the projects I've worked on or get in touch.